Online Billing & Payment Options
Student billing is simple, convenient, secure and a paperless process.
- It saves you time - no more waiting for the bill in the mail and you control who receives it
- 24/7 access from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Automatic e-mail notifications are sent to the student and authorized users when a new bill is issued.
- Student and authorized user IDs and passwords are validated to ensure security and privacy of information
Students can allow parents and other authorized users access to:
- View bills and make payments
- Review new account activity
- Access prior statements (and also print a copy of payments posted for employers or for tax purposes)
Students already accept financial aid, schedule classes, and check grades online at doane.edu/wa, why not make payments and view statements too?
Find out more about how to get started making online payments.
FACTS / NBS Payment Plans
Doane University is pleased to offer the FACTS/NBS monthly payment plan to help students more easily afford their educational expense.
This is a tuition management plan that provides a low cost plan for budgeting tuition and other education expenses. It is not a loan program; therefore, there is no debt, no interest or finance charges assessed, and no credit checks. FACTS/NBS charges a non-refundable enrollment fee of $25 per semester or $45 per year.
To find out more about FACTS/NBS, contact the Doane University Business Office at (402) 826-8250 or:
Login to WebAdvisor to access the FACTS/NBS payment plans.
Steps for using the FACTS payment plan:
- Log into WebAdvisor
- Select "Students"
- Under financial information, select "FACTS/NBS Payment Plan"
- Next, select the appropriate link for your campus
- Follow the instructions to select the payment plan of your choice.
If you would like your parent or other authorized payer to sign up for a payment plan for you, see the instructions for "Student Authorized Payer setup Instructions"
Authorized Payers: Once your student has given you access, follow these instructions to sign up for the FACTS/NBS Payment Plan.
If your student has given you access, sign into the QuikPay site.