Congratulations on your acceptance to Doane University!
You can rest assured now that you have been accepted into the university of your dreams! Before you can begin this transformative experience, here is a checklist to make sure you are on track to start in the fall:
Join the "You're in! Doane University Class of 2023" Facebook Group
This is where you will find updates, news, announcements and more from the Office of Admission.
You're ALWAYS welcome to visit Doane. Would you like to take a campus tour, visit with professors, visit with coaches/directors, stay overnight and attend class? Let us know! We can arrange a visit tailored specifically for you!
Submit Your $200 Enrollment Deposit
Your Enrollment Deposit serves as your commitment to Doane University. Submitting your deposit will:
- Activate your eligibility to receive your Student Housing Packet, including your Housing & Roommate form, and required Health Forms
- Activate your eligibility for Enrollment Day Registration (available only to depositors)
- Apply $100 of your deposit to fall tuition
- Apply $100 of your deposit to secure your on-campus housing
Complete Your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
If you do not plan to file the FAFSA, contact your Admissions Counselor.
Accept Your Financial Aid Award
Log into WebAdvisor to accept and secure your scholarships and federal aid
Completed Your Housing Form
Log into eRezLife to complete and sign your housing form.
Plan to Attend an Enrollment Day Event
Attend one of our Enrollment Day events and register for classes, get your student ID, and more! Before arriving, check out whichLAR (Liberal Arts Seminar) classyou want to sign up for!
Complete these forms before you attend your Enrollment Day
- Payment Plan and Meal Plan Options
- Health Forms