Capital Alumni Chapter Scholarship
Deadline: Friday, April 5, 2019 (APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED)
Established in December 2008, The Capital Alumni Chapter Scholarship is the culmination of nearly 20 years of fundraising efforts. This award was established by alumni and friends from the greater Lincoln, Neb. area to assist students who attend Doane University in pursuit of an outstanding education.
The Capital Alumni Chapter will award at least one current student a $250 scholarship per semester for a maximum of six semesters (or $1,500) as long as funds are available and the student is in good standing. *THIS YEAR ONE APPLICANT WILL BE SELECTED FROM EACH GRADE LEVEL (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior).
Applicants for the Capital Alumni Chapter Scholarship must:
- Apply spring semester of freshman, sophomore, or junior year.
- Be enrolled in a full-time, undergraduate program at the Doane University College of Arts and Sciences in Crete.
- Have a cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or above.
- Be graduates of a Nebraska High School.
- Submit a 500-word essay (MLA formatting).
- Continue to earn a cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or above.
Scholarship applications will be reviewed by a committee which includes the Chapter and Office of Financial Aid. Submission deadline is Friday, April 5, 2019. The scholarship recipient will be notified by April 30, 2019.
SUBMIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION BY APRIL 5, 2019. (APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED)