Doane Champions Club
Champions Club members make monthly recurring gifts to Doane University using their credit or debit card, providing a dependable source of funding to help impact students through areas like the Doane Fund, athletics, fine and performing arts, or scholarships to support Greek Life. Click here to become a member today.
WHY SHOULD I BECOME A CHAMPIONS CLUB MEMBER?
Champions Club members maximize the value of their gifts to Doane while minimizing the impact on their personal lives. Your gift is on-going, which means your to-do list never includes a reminder to support students, you’ll receive fewer phone calls and mailings, and your pocketbook won’t feel the pinch from a lump sum donation.
HOW DO CHAMPIONS HELP DOANE?
- Fewer university resources are devoted to gift processing and fundraising cost by reducing overhead, such as mailings, postage and staff time, meaning more of your money is being invested in students.
- Your gifts can go to either the Doane Fund, which impacts all aspects of the university, or to the program of your choosing!
- You will help Doane “go green” by eliminating paper usage.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Complete control over your giving. You can increase, change the designation, or cancel your gift at anytime.
- A special lapel pin for Champions Club members.
- Knowing more of your money is being directly invested in Doane students.
Questions? Contact Steve Jerina ’11, Doane’s Annual Fund Director at 402.826.8561 or firstname.lastname@example.org.