With the evolving Covid-19 situation worldwide, Doane University has decided to move our summer Enrollment Days to a virtual environment. This decision was made after careful consideration from university staff, public health officials, and the CDC to protect the health and safety of the Doane community.
We are developing our Enrollment Days materials to an online format, to make this experience as seamless and inclusive as possible. We ask that parents, students, and loved ones plan to digitally attend the day which they were registered, to avoid scheduling complications. Information for your virtual enrollment day will be shared via your Doane email.
These are unprecedented times, but we are still Tigers together, no matter the situation. We look forward to connecting with you during the summer, and can’t wait to welcome you to the Doane Community.
- Enrollment Day event attendance is required for all students
- A maximum of 60 students are allowed per Enrollment Day event
- Students must submit their enrollment deposit prior in order to be eligible for an Enrollment Day event
- Students must submit their medical forms prior in order to be eligible for an Enrollment Day event
Enrollment Day Schedule
While the below is a general outline of what the Enrollment Day will look like for incoming Tigers, each individual will receive an email, sent to their Doane email address with their personalized links for the Zoom sessions that will occur on their Enrollment Day.
Webinar Information Session (10am-12pm)
Missed our Information Session, or want to refresh your memory?
Watch a live recording of it here! Video starts 13:20.
- Welcome Session 10:00am-10:15am
- Financial Wellness 10:15am-10:30am
- Student Health 10:30am-10:45am
- Residence Life 10:35am-11:15am
- Academic Success 11:15am-11:45am
Individual Appointments (12pm-3pm)
You will have a specific time that you are asked to attend this session. All students will have a class registration appointment. We ask students attend these on their own.
- Individually Scheduled Registration
- Financial Aid Appointment
- Academic Success Center Appointment
Meet and Greets (3pm-4pm)
A chance to connect with important folks who make up our Doane community and will be an important part of your experience. Please follow the link to the Zoom category of your choice. Within these categories will be smaller groups who will meet.
- Multicultural Groups