Gaylord Hall

Gaylord Hall


Gaylord Hall was built in 1884 as Ladies Hall. The building was renamed in 1890 for the Rev. Reuben Gaylord, a pioneer home missionary and Christian educator. One wing of the building was renovated into apartments in 1931. The building houses classrooms and faculty offices. Production studios for television, radio, and the student newspaper are located in the lower level.  Gaylord is one of three Doane buildings listed in the National Register of Historic Places.

Interested in Doane? Contact us today.



Every college degree is its own adventure. Start yours today. More ›