Current Graduate and Adult Programs available to F1 Students:
Graduate and Adult Campus Information:
- The programs on our Lincoln campus are non-traditional
- The Lincoln campus is not a full service campus; it has no dormitory, cafeteria, library, and very limited student services
- Students must arrange their own accommodations, meals, transportation, and activities
- SEVIS regulations require F-1 students to enroll for 9 full months before taking a term off for vacation
- SEVIS regulations require F-1 students to enroll in at least 6 semester credits per 8 week term
- SEVIS regulations limit the number of online classes F-1 students may take
- SEVIS regulations do not allow F1 Visa students to be legally employed in the United States while pursuing their degree
Enrollment Criteria & SEVIS Requirements
- Application materials: Submit application and all admission materials required by specific program.
- Transcripts: Provide official, course-by-course evaluated copies of all secondary and post-secondary transcripts unless earned in the United States. Earned outside of the United States - must be translated by NACES approved member organization (even if it’s in English) for acceptance: International Student Transcript Evaluation Information
- English Proficiency: Doane University requires international students to demonstrate language proficiency by submitting one of the following test taken within last 2 years OR a minimum of 30 semester credits earned in the United States. A copy or official documentation can be accepted, but it must be from the organization.
- I-20 Information: Complete SEVIS Questionnaire
- Students transferring a current I-20 from another institution should also request the completion of the Transfer Report by the DSO (Designated School Official) at their current institution.
- Financial Verification: Submit financial verification information. Doane University staff will provide financial verification amounts and information once SEVIS Questionnaire has been submitted.
- Passport Information: Submit a copy of your photo and personal information page from your passport
What Happens Next?
Once an admission decision has been made you will be connected with the DSO (Designated School Official) at Doane University to proceed with your initial I-20 or the transfer of your current I-20.