As a graduate student at Doane University, you will find your personal and professional experiences are valued in the classroom. Our high-quality faculty – professionals and academics in their field – recognize that the diversity of experiences of our talented students enrich learning.
All of this takes place in a program specifically designed for busy adults like you:
- convenient class schedules
- flexibility that allows you to keep your careers and family first
- personal attention and support to reach your goals
- opportunities to make lifelong connections of value
Our graduates have moved up in their careers. Achieved greater professional success. Challenged themselves intellectually and personally. Become the best in their positions. That’s why Doane is well respected by both graduates and employers.
Provides K-12 teachers with specialized skills to enhance teaching and learning in
- The Initial Program at the Advanced Level for Certification allows you to gain certification to teach through the Nebraska Department of Education. All courses are taught at the graduate level and may be used toward the Curriculum and Instruction master's program.
Designed to prepare candidates for positions as assistant principals and principals to meet the challenges of today’s schools.
Designed for individuals preparing for leadership roles at the district levels of the education system. The specific emphasis of the Education Specialist is the superintendency.
Doane's Doctorate of Education (EdD) prepares candidates for leadership roles and is a practitioners' degree.
The mission of the Master of Education in School Counseling program is to prepare graduates to become competent school counselors through the ability to reflect, work collaboratively and respond to student needs.
View Faculty and Staff