1. A copy of the student's current teaching certificate and evidence of 2 years teaching experience.
2. An undergraduate GPA of 3.00
3. A graduate GPA of 3.00 after 9 hours of course work.
4. Three written recommendations.
5. Provisional admittance to the Graduate Program.
Candidates applying for any initial endorsement(s) to be placed on a Nebraska certificate must provide evidence they have passed the required Praxis II test for the endorsement. Students seeking an endorsement as a school counselor must pass the Professional School Counselor test (test code 5421).