Registration Information for Grand Island, Lincoln, Omaha and Online Students
College of Professional Studies
Meet with our Enrollment Team or your Advisor to help you select courses and plan your way to graduation!
18/SPRG Term : March 12th, 2018 - May 12th, 2018
Cenus Day: March 19th, 2018
When you register for your courses, via the web, your registration will be COMPLETE and you will be responsible for the tuition due. The last day to withdraw from an 18/SPRG course and receive a "W" grade is April 6th, 2018.
Find your campus course schedules here.
Find your syllabi here.
find your catalog & calendar here.
- 18/SPRG Registration will be done in WebAdvisor Academic Planning! Academic Planning is a 3 step process:
- Plan your courses. Planning can be done anytime, well into the future
- Once the Schedule is released, February 5th, pick your sections and request Advisor approval.
- Register for you sections, starting February 19th.
- Senior Registration (finishing by December 2018) begins Thursday, February 15th.
|Video 1: Plan Your Courses||Video 2: Pick Sections & Request Advisor Approval||Video 3: Register|
|Video for Master of Arts in Management majors||Video for to Master of Arts in Counseling majors||10 Steps to Register Handout|
Problems Using Webadvisor-Academic Planning?
If you are unsuccessful using WebAdvisor, go to www.doane.edu/register-me to submit the courses you wish to register for.
If you are doing this from an off campus computer, some browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox) require a crete\ before your name when you log-in (ex:crete\john.smith). Upon hitting submit on this form, an email will be sent to your advisor who can help you to enroll. You will need to state why you were unsuccessful using WebAdvisor (ex: you got a pre-requisite warning, you need a directed study, etc.)
Students without technology can come to campus to enroll in a computer lab.