Registration Information for Grand Island, Lincoln, Omaha and Online Students
College of Professional Studies
Meet with our Enrollment Team or your Advisor to help you select courses and plan your way to graduation!
19/SPRG Term : March 11, 2019 - May 11, 2019
Registration Begins: February 18, 2019
Last Day to Add: March 1, 2019
Last Day to Drop: March 18, 2019 (Census Day)
When you register for your courses in Academic Planning, your registration will be COMPLETE and you will be responsible for the tuition due. The last day to withdraw from a 19/SPRG course and receive a "W" grade is April 5, 2019.
Find your campus course schedules here.
Find your syllabi here.
find your catalog & calendar here.
- 19/SPRG Registration will be done in WebAdvisor Academic Planning! Academic Planning is a 3 step process:
- Plan your courses. Planning can be done anytime, well into the future
- Once the Schedule is released on February 4, plan your sections and request Advisor approval.
- Register for you sections starting February 18.
- Priority Registration (Students finishing by December 2019) begins February 11.
|Video 1: Plan Your Courses||Video 2: Pick Sections & Request Advisor Approval||Video 3: Register|
|Video for Master of Arts in Management majors||Video for to Master of Arts in Counseling majors||10 Steps to Register Handout|
Problems Using Webadvisor-Academic Planning?
If you are unsuccessful using WebAdvisor, go to www.doane.edu/register-me to submit the courses you wish to register for.
If you are doing this from an off campus computer, some browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox) require a crete\ before your name when you log-in (ex:crete\john.smith). Upon hitting submit on this form, an email will be sent to your advisor who can help you to enroll. You will need to state why you were unsuccessful using WebAdvisor (ex: you got a pre-requisite warning, you need a directed study, etc.)
Students without technology can come to campus to enroll in a computer lab.