Registration Information for Grand Island, Lincoln, Omaha and Online Students
College of Professional Studies
Meet with our Enrollment Team or your Advisor to help you select courses and plan your way to graduation!
18/WIN2 Flex Term : January 7th, 2018 - January 13th, 2018
Flex Census Day: January 5th, 2018
18/WIN2 Term : January 15th, 2018 - March 10th, 2018
Cenus Day: January 22nd, 2018
When you register for your courses, via the web, your registration will be COMPLETE and you will be responsible for the tuition due. The last day to withdraw from an 18/WIN2 course and receive a "W" grade is February 9th, 2018.
Find your campus course schedules here.
Find your syllabi here.
- 18/WIN2 Registration will be done in WebAdvisor Academic Planning! Academic Planning is a 3 step process:
- Plan your courses. Planning can be done anytime, well into the future
- Once the Schedule is released, November 6th, pick your sections and request Advisor approval.
- Register for you sections, starting November 27th.
- Senior Registration (finishing by August 2018) begins Thursday, November 16th.
|Video 1: Plan Your Courses||Video 2: Pick Sections & Request Advisor Approval||Video 3: Register|
|Video for Master of Arts in Management majors||Video for to Master of Arts in Counseling majors||10 Steps to Register Handout|
Problems Using Webadvisor-Academic Planning?
If you are unsuccessful using WebAdvisor, go to www.doane.edu/register-me to submit the courses you wish to register for.
If you are doing this from an off campus computer, some browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox) require a crete\ before your name when you log-in (ex:crete\john.smith). Upon hitting submit on this form, an email will be sent to your advisor who can help you to enroll. You will need to state why you were unsuccessful using WebAdvisor (ex: you got a pre-requisite warning, you need a directed study, etc.)
Students without technology can come to campus to enroll in a computer lab.