Application Process - Endorsement Programs
All applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications:
Hold a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0
A current Nebraska teaching certificate.
- Complete the Online Application - free to file! The $30 application fee will not be charged until your first term of enrollment.
- Once you have applied or inquired about our program, a member of the enrollment team will contact you to assist with the admission process. For immediate assistance you can contact us at 402.467.9000 or toll-free 844.321.6642 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the following: Self Reporting Survey
- Provide an official transcript from the undergraduate institution where you earned your bachelor degree (see contact information below for mailing or parchment address).
- Request three letters of recommendation from colleagues, administrators, or other professionals who can assess your ability to succeed in a graduate level program.
SUBMIT ALL MATERIALS TO:
Doane University Enrollment Team
Graduate Studies in Education
303 N. 52nd Street
Lincoln, NE 68504