Did You Know?
- Nearly 20,000 alumni have entrusted their dreams and built their futures at Doane.
Doane's Hansen Fellows award was established to recognize prospective students for both demonstrated leadership and leadership potential with an interest in encouraging continued education and growth. Up to 32 Hansen Fellows are available annually to students in addition to other merit funding.
Hansen Fellows recipients are required to participate in the Directions Program and remain active in the Hansen Leadership Program while at Doane University.
Admitted students are automatically eligible with a minimum 3.5 GPA.
To be considered, students should:
- Have a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Apply for Directions Program by January 31, 2019
- Complete a Resume
- Complete Essay questions on the application
- Have a recommendation letter sent
- Create a short introduction video
- Complete on-campus interview by February 22, 2019 (also accept Skype, FaceTime, or over the phone)
Renewable for up to eight semesters if the student maintains a 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment status.
Additional class requirement during the student's second year and additional involvement requirements.
Students should complete the scholarship application and schedule an interview. To schedule an interview, contact Suzy Cochnar at 402.826.6767 or email@example.com. For all other questions, contact Abby Vollmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send any materials to: email@example.com or mail to:
Office of Admission
1014 Boswell Ave.
Crete, NE 68333