Student Philanthropy Committee
Continue the Legacy.
The Student Philanthropy Committee plays a crucial role in educating Doane students about the importance of investing their time, talent and treasure back to the university. Working together, the committee will strive to educate, engage and empower students about the impact of supporting our alma mater after graduation. Our ultimate goal is to create a culture of philanthropy from the moment student's come to campus and that by educating students from freshman to senior year, they will leave Doane with the necessary knowledge and excitement to invest in their alma mater.
Do you have what it takes to make an impact?
Student Philanthropy Committee Responsibilities:
- Promote a culture of Doane philanthropy throughout the academic year
- Educate freshmen through seniors on the impact of donating your time, talent and treasure
- Work in a team-oriented atmosphere to brainstorm effective education opportunities
- Engage peers and classmates by promoting events and reaching out to ensure attendance
- Network with alumni to help share their stories
- Attend Student Philanthropy Committee meetings and events.
- Spread messages using social media
- Have fun helping shape Doane's future!
Student Philanthropy Committee Positions Available:
- Director of Events
- Senior Gift Captain (for seniors only)
- Social Media/Marketing Manager
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Service Coordinator
Think you can make a difference? Check out the full job description here.
APPLY BELOW BY FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2017!
Questions? Contact Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement Alyssa Bouc '15 at firstname.lastname@example.org.