- Doane University offers a monthly payment plan through Nelnet to help students more easily afford their college expenses. This tuition management plan provides a low-cost plan for budgeting tuition and other education expenses. It is not a loan program; therefore, there is no debt, no interest or finance charges assessed, and no credit checks. Nelnet charges a non-refundable enrollment fee of $25 per semester ($10 for adult learners with Employer Reimbursement Benefits).
- For more information on our payment plan through Nelnet, contact Student Accounts at 402-826-8250
E-Checks & Debit/Credit Cards
- Click Here to pay via E-Check or Debit/Credit card.
- E-Checks: No convenience fee.
- Debit/Credit Card: We accept all major credit card companies. Please note: A 2.75% convenience fee will be charged.
- A $30 fee will be charged for a returned payment.
- You may deliver checks in person to any of our campuses.
- To mail a check, please include your student ID number in the memo line, and mail checks to:
Doane University Business Office
1014 Boswell Avenue
Crete, NE 68333
- Please contact the Financial Aid Office (FAOffice@doane.edu) to discuss loan options. All Financial Aid forms must be completed to determine eligibility for Federal and State grants or loans.
- Doane University has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency.
- By making your payment with Flywire, you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish.
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates.
- Contact their multi-lingual customer support team with any questions, day or night.
- To make your international payment via Flywire, please proceed to doane.flywire.com.