Important COVID-19 Information

For all University updates and resources regarding COVID-19, please visit

Is my emotional support animal permitted in the Residence Hall?

If you are a student in University Housing with a disability and wish to pursue permission to bring an emotional support animal to campus, please begin this process by contacting Anita Harkins in the Office of Disability Services. Our Emotional Support Animal page has more information.