Student Accounts is located in the Business Office, on the lower level of Padour Walker. Student Accounts is responsible for billing and collection of university debt. Please call (402) 826-8250 or email email@example.com if you have questions about your student account, billing, or refunds.
- Payment Plans
- Doane University offers a monthly payment plan through Nelnet to help students more easily afford their college expenses. This tuition management plan provides a low-cost plan for budgeting tuition and other education expenses. It is not a loan program; therefore, there is no debt, no interest or finance charges assessed, and no credit checks. Nelnet charges a non-refundable enrollment fee of $30 per semester ($15 for adult learners with Employer Reimbursement Benefits).
- For more information on our payment plan through Nelnet, go to www.mycollegepaymentplan.com/doane or contact Student Accounts at 402-826-8250.
- To sign up for a payment plan, click on the "Pay Your Bill" button at the top of the page.
- E-Checks & Debit/Credit Cards
- Click on the "Pay Your Bill" button at the top of the page.
- E-Checks: No convenience fee.
- Debit/Credit Card: We accept all major credit card companies. Please note: A 2.85% convenience fee will be charged.
- A $30 fee will be charged for a returned payment.
- Traditional Checks
- You may deliver checks in person to any of our campuses.
- To mail a check, please include your student ID number in the memo line, and mail checks to:
Doane University Business Office
1014 Boswell Avenue
Crete, NE 68333
- Please contact the Financial Aid Office to discuss loan options. All Financial Aid forms must be completed to determine eligibility for Federal and State grants or loans.
- International Payments
- Doane University has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency.
- By making your payment with Flywire, you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish.
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates.
- Contact their multi-lingual customer support team with any questions, day or night.
- To make your international payment via Flywire, click on the "Pay Your Bill" button at the top of the page.
Instructions for the First Time Setting up Your Student Account:
Students can allow authorized users access to:
- View Bills
- Make Payments
- Review Account Activity
- Access Prior Statements
- Print Statements for Employers or Tax Use
Instructions: Set Up Authorized Payers
Student Choice Refunds
Get your refund faster! We encourage all students to enroll in direct deposit for their student account refunds. Direct deposit allows for a fast deposit without the hassle of picking up and depositing a paper check. Follow the steps in the document below to set up your direct deposit.
Student Account Contact Info
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday