Halloween Office Decorating Contest
Register By: Friday, Oct. 22, 2021
Decorate By: Wednesday, Oct. 27 at 5pm
Judging: Friday, Oct. 29 from 12 - 3pm
Halloween is quickly approaching and we are thrilled to announce the Doane Employee Halloween Decorating Contest. Winners will receive fabulous prizes, photos, recognition in the HR Newsletter, and Doane-wide bragging rights. Faculty and Staff are invited to show your spirit as an office, department, or individual by decorating your area, door, or cubicle. Put your creative minds together!
HOW TO ENTER
- Submit the registration form listed below by Friday, Oct. 22, 2021.
- Post a photo of your decorated office on social media using the hashtag #BootifulDoane
- All decorating and decorated spaces must adhere to safety codes.
- Submissions can be for one person or a team. Note: One prize will be awarded for each winning submission regardless of team size.
- Limit of one submission per person/team.
- Entries may not contain profanity, violent images, anti-competition messages, illegal material, drugs or alcohol, or material that violates the rights of third parties.
- By entering the contest, you consent to Doane University using any material submitted for promotional purposes without compensation or notice.
- Award Category Winners: $75 one-time purchase towards food at any campus dining services location. (Think of how many blueberry-lemon cookies you can buy for your department!)
Contest is sponsored by Doane Human Resources.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.