Section 1: Before Your First Day
Complete and submit the following forms. Forms must be mailed to address below, or dropped off with HR on the Crete campus in the Padour Walker building.
1014 Boswell Avenue
Crete, NE 68333
Section 2: Complete with an HR Rep
If you begin employment in the fall, complete the I-9 form in-person at the Crete campus by July 1st. If this is not possible, please contact Human Resources to make arrangements. If you were hired after July 1st, or start employment outside of the fall semester, check with Human Resources for your due date.
Complete the I-9 form in the presence of an HR team member. Visit the Padour Walker building and ask for an HR representative at the Business Office. You must provide documents of identity and employment authorizations.
Section 3:Conflict of Interest + Training
The following items are due 1 month after your start date.
- Read and Sign the Conflict of Interest Policy
- Complete the Conflict of Interest Questionnaire
- Complete the Web Based Training Courses
Section 4: Benefit Enrollment
Human Resources will contact you to schedule a 30-minute appointment for benefit enrollment. For faculty starting at the beginning of Fall semester, benefits will start September 1st.
For faculty starting outside of the beginning of the academic year, you will have a meeting scheduled for you with HR after starting employment for benefit enrollment.
Section 5: Keys, Parking + ID Cards
Please wait until August 1st to ensure your keys and office are ready for access.
The Safety Office will provide you with your keys, parking tags, and ID card.
Complete the Employee Parking Form for your parking tag, and bring the completed form to the Safety Office within Padour Walker.
Section 6: Other Resources
- Read the Employee Handbook. The Handbook governs conditions of employment at Doane University. Employees must abide by the policies contained in the Handbook.
- Read the Faculty Handbook, available via Google Docs accessed with your Doane Email Account. The Faculty Handbook is designed to supply information concerning faculty structure and general operating procedures of the University. It is supplemented bt the Colleges' catalogs for academic information, the Student Handbook for student information, and the Employee Handbook.
- FERPA Training Course
- Visit Self Service. After your first paycheck, Self Service will allow you to view your employment history, including electronic pay vouchers and profile information. Self Service is also used for various other needs such as W2 forms, and a retention alert.
- If your position requires you to have a name badge or business card, submit a name badge or business card request through ServiceNow.