The undergraduate student success rate for the class of 2021-2022 (employed, enrolled in continuing education, participating in a volunteer program, or serving in the military) remains strong at 67.8%, for those reporting, at the time of graduation. The success rate for the class of 2020-2021 at 12 months after graduation is 80.4%. For more details, see the following reports:
- Student Post-Graduation Placement Report 2021-2022
- Student Post-Graduation Placement Report 2020-2021
- Student Post-Graduation Placement Report 2019-2020
- Student Post-Graduation Placement Report 2018-2019
Retention and Graduation Rates
The document below gives the rates of retention and graduation for first-year, first-time, full-time students enrolled at Doane University.
Graduation by Programs
A visual representation for the number of graduates by program and number of minors is available.
The following tables give the number of degrees conferred (graduates) for each program at Doane University by year.
- 2021-2022 Graduation by Program
- 2020-2021 Graduation by Program
- 2019-2020 Graduation by Program
- 2018-2019 Graduation by Program
- 2017-2018 Graduation by Program
- 2016-2017 Graduation by Program
- 2015-2016 Graduation by Program