- October 18th-20th, 2021, Pledge Against Violence Week
- Stop by the beige desk on the top floor of Perry from 11-1 each day to sign the pledge against violence and learn more about healthy/unhealthy relationship characteristics.
- October 21st, 2021, Purple Thursday
- Wear purple to raise awareness for domestic violence and show your support for survivors.
- If you or your organization tag us on Instagram and tell us how you can work to prevent violence, you'll be entered to win t-shirts and other fun prizes!
- If you need a purple ribbon to wear, the CAPE Project will have them in the Nexus Multicultural Center all month.
We are looking for peer educators! If you have a passion for ending violence and want to get involved please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinated Community Response Team
If you would like to serve in a strategic planning and evaluation capacity, please contact us about serving as part of our CCRT. Student insight is always the best way for us to expand our programming diversity and effectiveness.
This project is supported by Grant No. 2016-WA-AX-0013 awarded by the Office on Violence Against Women, US Department of Justice. The Opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.