A study of the structure and evolution of the universe with emphasis on the solar system, stellar evolution, galaxies, cosmology, and planetary systems. Includes a lab.
Upcoming Term Schedule
- 21/HPAU: Monday, August 16th
- 21/HPOC: Monday, October 11th
- 22/HPJA: Monday, January 10th
- 22/HPMA: Monday, March 7th
- 22/HPMY: Monday, May 23rd
How This Course Work
Courses are completely online: lectures, discussion boards, and even group projects.
You’ll be able to view course materials a full week before the class starts.
Once courses begin, assignments are due each week.
Complete labs virtually or in your own home.
Need help or have questions? In addition to instructor access, every student receives support from an advisor.