This course addresses the internal organization, structure and executive functions of business enterprise by examining the critical management functions of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling. Students successfully completing this course will be able to :
- Identify the four management functions and the related skills that ensure managerial success
- Explain the concept of organizational mission and its influence on strategic goal setting and planning
- Discuss the importance of leadership within organizations facing an ever-changing global business environment
- Discuss motivation theory and its link to organizational success
- Explain the process of organizational control
For successful completion of this course, it is recommended that students are of sophomore standing or higher.
How This Course Work
Courses are completely online: lectures, discussion boards, and even group projects.
You’ll be able to view course materials a full week before the class starts.
Once courses begin, assignments are due each week.
Need help or have questions? In addition to instructor access, every student receives support from an advisor.